Office Hours at all locations:
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Mountain Time
Athabasca, AB T9S 3A3
Phone: 1-800-788-9041 (Canada/U.S.) or 780-675-6100
Tim Byrne Centre (Course Materials Production)
4001 Highway 2 South
Athabasca, AB T9S 1A4
Phone: 1-800-788-9041, ext. 6366 (Canada / US) or 780-675-6366
12th Floor, 10011 109 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 3S8
Phone: 1-800-788-9041 (Canada/U.S.)
345 – 6 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 4V1
CAN Phone: 1-800-788-9041 (Canada/U.S.)
Edmonton, AB T5L 4W1
Updated February 03 2016 by Web Strategy, Advancement
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- When do your courses start?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- How do I withdraw from a course?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.