Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Do assignments need to be submitted before the contract date?
All assignments for your Athabasca University courses can be submitted at any time during your contract period. They must be postmarked or submitted no later than the last day of your contract. If your contract ends on a statutory holiday or during a weekend, your assignments will be accepted as long as they are postmarked by the last day of your contract.
You may also be interested in:
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I transfer credit?
- When do your courses start?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- How do I request a transcript?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.