Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
When will I get information on my tutor?
You should receive a letter from your tutor one to two weeks before your course starts.
You can access your tutor letter through myAU under e-letters. If you have chosen print letters, it will be mailed to your current address on file.
If you did not receive this letter or would like another copy, contact Learning Services Tutorial.
You may also be interested in:
- How do I redo a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I request a transcript?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I reenroll/reactivate my student status?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.