Ask a Question

Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.

Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"

Our closest match to your question:

Do you have information for international students?

As an international student, you may enroll in a program provided you have met the entrance requirements. Complete the online application, choose your program, and pay the one-time non-refundable application fee. You may also take courses as an unclassified or non-program student.

Browse our courses and programs, and register at least one month in advance of your intended start date. View our Fee Schedule for information on applicable fees.

Students studying internationally may have different timelines for processing exam requests, marking, or mail correspondence, as outlined in our service standards.

Transfer Credit for Non-Canadian Students

Students presenting credentials from institutions outside of Canada or the United States for possible transfer credit must obtain an evaluation of post-secondary course work from an international assessment agency, for example, the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS).The credential assessment agency will assess each student’s international educational documents and compare them to educational credentials in Canada.

All assessments, regardless of the agency used, must be completed using original documents or certified copies—official documents issued directly from the sending institution are preferred.  AU only accepts detailed course-by-course assessments.

See more:


More Information