Ask a Question

Questions? Ask AU

Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.

Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"

Our closest match to your question:

What is DegreeWorks?

DegreeWorks is a web-based, academic advising and degree audit solution that works with Banner, AU’s student information system. DegreeWorks automatically retrieves the student’s academic record from Banner and organizes it into an educational plan on the web, easily identifying program requirements, which courses have been completed and which courses the student still needs in order to complete their degree. The information in DegreeWorks is updated nightly.

All student information is confidential. Student information is available only to those who need access to it for their roles and responsibilities at the University. 

Accessing DegreeWorks

Any undergraduate program student who has enrolled in a degree, diploma or university certificate at Athabasca University since September 2010 can access DegreeWorks by logging in to myAU.

For all other undergraduate students, DegreeWorks is not currently available.

Can I register for courses in DegreeWorks?

You cannot register for courses in DegreeWorks. To register for a course, please log in to your myAU account and click on Register in a Course under Manage Your Courses.

Who can I contact if I think the information in my worksheet is incorrect?

Please contact your advisor with any questions about the information on the worksheet, or about the program itself.