Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
What is the AU Press?
AU Press is the centre of scholarly publishing expertise for Athabasca University, Canada’s Open University, and is the first scholarly press to be established by a Canadian university in the twenty-first century.
AU Press is dedicated to the dissemination of knowledge and research through open access digital journals and monographs, as well through new electronic media.
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- How do I transfer credit?
- When do your courses start?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- How do I request a transcript?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.