Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I purchase a book from Athabasca University?
Your course fees include most core course materials and other instructional material (see course syllabus). This material will be made available shortly after your course registration has been processed. These materials are yours to keep unless you withdraw from your course within the first 30 days of your contract start date (see our Withdrawal Policy for further information).
For more information on Book Sales, Publishers Listings and Athabasca University Merchandise, visit Athabasca University's Course Materials Production website or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on scholarly publications produced by Athabasca University, visit the AU Press website.
- What are your fees?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I become an Athabasca University student?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I request an exam?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What are your admission requirements?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.