Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
1-800-788-9041 (Toll free in Canada and US)
The Information Centre is available to assist you from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm MST, Monday to Friday.
Closed statutory holidays, and from 12-1 pm during the summer.
In Athabasca, it is now 2:16 pm.
Main Campus Mailing Address
Athabasca, AB T9S 3A3
Looking for specific information? AU offers a variety of online student support services to assist you – find out who to contact.
- A-Z Index
- Course Co-ordinator / Assistant Listing
- Department & Centre List
- Find a Person - Phone and Email Search
- Student Services
- Staff Directory
Updated July 14 2014
- What are your fees?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How can I pay my fees?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I request an exam?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- AU Athabasca
- AU Edmonton
- AU Calgary
- Centre for Innovative Management
- AU Learning Link (University of Alberta)