We're here to help.
Our extensive knowledge base, Ask AU, is available 24/7 to answer common questions. You can also reach our information centre by phone during business hours.
Main Campus Mailing Address
1 University Drive
Athabasca, AB T9S 3A3
Help & Support
Looking for specific information? AU offers a variety of online student support services to assist you – find out who to contact.
- A-Z Index
- Find a Person - Phone and Email Search
- Departments & Offices
- Faculties & Centres
- Course Co-ordinator / Assistant Listing
- Student Services
Updated February 03 2016 by Web Strategy, University Relations
- What are your fees?
- What is block transfer credit?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- What is a T2202A?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- How do I transfer credit?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When will my tax receipt be issued?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.