Your Question: How do I get information on my file
Our Response: How do I get information on my file?
All of Athabasca University's undergraduate services, as well as your personal information, can be accessed online through myAU, by logging in with your AU Student / User ID and password.
See more: How do I login to myAU?
Information and services available through myAU include
- registering for a course
- requesting a transcript
- viewing the courses you are registered in
- checking admission status / course availability or grades
- updating your password
- withdrawing from a course
- requesting an extension / exam
- changing your program
- viewing /modifying your personal information
- obtaining T2202A Information
- downloading Athabasca University forms
Lost Student ID
If you have forgotten or lost your student ID number, call the Information Centre at 1-800-788-9041.