Athabasca University

Athabasca University


Your Question: How do I get information on my file

Our Response: How do I get information on my file?

All of Athabasca University's undergraduate services, as well as your personal information, can be accessed online through myAU, by logging in with your AU Student / User ID and password.

See more: How do I login to myAU?

Information and services available through myAU include

  • registering for a course
  • requesting a transcript
  • viewing the courses you are registered in
  • checking admission status / course availability or grades
  • updating your password 
  • withdrawing from a course
  • requesting an extension / exam
  • changing your program
  • viewing /modifying your personal information
  • obtaining T2202A Information
  • downloading Athabasca University forms

Lost Student ID

If you have forgotten or lost your student ID number, call the Information Centre at 1-800-788-9041.