Athabasca University

Athabasca University


Your Question: How do I change my student information

Our Response: How do I change my student information?

Changes to your student information can be made online through myAU or by emailing the Academic Records unit at

To change your information online, log into myAU and then select the “Change Your Personal Information" option under Student Record in the left-hand navigation menu.

If you need to change your name, you must submit a Student Change of Information Form to the Academic Records unit of the Office of the Registrar by fax or regular mail.

If you require further assistance, contact the Information Centre at 1-800-788-9041 or email the Academic Records unit at