Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Athabasca University does not have an email address for general information inquiries. However, you can contact our Information Centre by phone at 1-800-788-9041 (toll-free in the United States and Canada) or (780) 675-6100.
Links to contact information for specific offices and services can be found on the Administrative Offices & Services page of our website.
For your convenience, here are some of the most frequently-requested email addresses:
- Admissions & Evaluations Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations Office: email@example.com
- Academic Records: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Examinations Office: email@example.com
- Calgary Exams Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edmonton Exams Office: email@example.com
- Advising: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Course Materials: email@example.com
- Faculty of Business - Undergrad Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computing Services IT Help Desk: email@example.com