Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Your Challenge Question enables you to change your current password to your birthday in YYYYMMDD format (for example, if your birthday is July 15, 1989, your password would be 19890715). This is a safety feature which allows you to log in if you forget your password.
You will be asked to choose a Challenge Question as part of the password reset process the first time you log in to MyAU.
To view your current Challenge Question, you must enter the password reset process:
- Enter the appropriate personal identification information; be sure to use the proper date format.
- Click Continue.
- Your challenge question will be displayed.
- If you just wanted to view your challenge question, you can exit the process here without changing any information; if you wish to reset your password, continue as follow.
- Type the answer in the box provided.
- If your answer is correct, your password will be reset to your birthday.
- To make your log-in information more secure, once you have reset your password to your birthday, you should immediately change it to something else.
You may also be interested in: