Ask AU

Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.

Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"

Our closest match to your question:

How do I transfer military credits to Athabasca University?

An evaluation of military credits may reduce the number of courses required to complete your Athabasca University degree. To have your military credits evaluated for transfer to AU, you must first become a student at AU and enroll in a program.

You must then have your military experience evaluated by the Military Support Office at the University of Manitoba and have the results submitted to AU. Transferrable credits recommended by the Military Support Office will be applied to your program where possible.

You can get your military credentials evaluated at the U of M’s Military Support Office website and present this information to AU.

Explore Questions by Topic

Not finding your answer? Contact us.

For a thorough response, please provide these additional details:

AU students are encouraged to use the email address noted on their student record:

* What can we help you with?

The personal information collected on this form will be used for the purpose of processing requests, creating student records and for generating market research statistics. This personal information is being collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, contact FOIP Policy Coordinator Athabasca University, Athabasca University, 1 University Drive, Athabasca, AB Canada T9S 3A3. Telephone: 780-675-6111.