Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Students are encouraged to use the online application and registration process with credit card or interac/ debit payment.
If an alternate process is necessary, it is possible to make payment by E-Transfer. Additional processing time is required (generally completed in 5-7 business days).
- Your unique 7-digit Athabasca University student ID number (if a current student)
- Your full name (required in the event the e-transfer is coming from someone other than yourself, such as a parent or spouse)
- Type of fee you are paying for (course fee, application fee, etc.)
- Course name and number you are paying for (if applicable)
- Email address & phone number (to contact you if necessary)
- If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.