Ask AU

Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.

Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"

Our closest match to your question:

Do you provide advice on course and program planning?

Program Plans

Our program plans can help you in planning your program of study. Make sure to follow the program requirements for the calendar year in which you enrolled in your program.


Students enrolled in an AU program after September 2010 have access to web-based academic advising and degree audit feature through DegreeWorks. Access this service from myAU student portal.

See more: What is DegreeWorks?

Academic Advising

Our Academic Advisors can assist you in clarifying your undergraduate program requirements and help you choose the next course for your program of studies. They also provide information about university regulations and procedures, and assist with the interpretation of your transfer credit evaluation.

Some Faculties and Centres offer program-specific advising to students enrolled or considering enrolling in a program. See more about program-specific advising.

Contact an Advisor

Related Questions

You may also be interested in:

Explore Questions by Topic

Not finding your answer? Contact us.

For a thorough response, please provide these additional details:

AU students are encouraged to use the email address noted on their student record:

* What can we help you with?

The personal information collected on this form will be used for the purpose of processing requests, creating student records and for generating market research statistics. This personal information is being collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, contact FOIP Policy Coordinator Athabasca University, Athabasca University, 1 University Drive, Athabasca, AB Canada T9S 3A3. Telephone: 780-675-6111.