Ask AU

Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.

Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"

Our closest match to your question:

Can I change the course I am enrolled in to another course?

To change your current course registration to a different course, you must withdraw from the current course and register into the new course.

If you are withdrawing within 30 days of the start date of your current course, you may be entitled to a refund that can be applied towards a different course registration.

More information on course withdrawals and refunds can be found in Section 6.17 of the Calendar, as well as AU's Policy Manual.

Explore Questions by Topic

Not finding your answer? Contact us.

For a thorough response, please provide these additional details:

AU students are encouraged to use the email address noted on their student record:

* What can we help you with?

The personal information collected on this form will be used for the purpose of processing requests, creating student records and for generating market research statistics. This personal information is being collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection and use of this information, contact FOIP Policy Coordinator Athabasca University, Athabasca University, 1 University Drive, Athabasca, AB Canada T9S 3A3. Telephone: 780-675-6111.