Undergraduate Application - Visiting Students
If you interested in taking one or more AU courses to transfer to your program at another post-secondary institution, just follow these steps.
Become a Student
- Fill out the Undergraduate General Application, indicating that you do not wish to enroll in a degree/certificate program at AU.
- Receive your AU student ID number.
As an unclassified student, you will enjoy all of the same rights and privileges as a full-time AU program student. Once you are an AU student, you will need to register for courses.
Register for Courses
- Choose your courses. If you need help in deciding which courses to choose, contact an advisor.
- Get a letter of permission from your home institution to ensure that the credits you receive from your AU courses can be transferred to your academic program there.
- Make sure you are aware of any special conditions at your home institution relating to course completion, course withdrawal, course extensions, supplemental exams and delivery mode.
- Log in to myAU using your student ID number and
click on Register for a Course. Register for the courses you have chosen.
- Pay your course fees.
You’ll receive confirmation of your course registration within two weeks.
Updated July 17, 2012
Questions? Ask AU
Find answers about fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, exams, and more.Ask a Question
Find out how you can request assistance.