If the content you are seeing is presented as unstyled HTML your browser is an older version that cannot support cascading style sheets. If you wish to upgrade your browser you may download Mozilla or
Internet Explorer for Windows.
If you notice poor audio quality on your recordings, these suggestions might help.
- Try to minimize all background noise. The quieter the area is around you, the less interference your microphone will record.
- Lower the volume sensitivity on your headset by following these steps (Windows computers only).
- Go to Start-->Programs-->Accessories--> Entertainment-->Volume Control.
- Once your Volume Control is open, click the word "Options."
- In the pull-down menu that appears, click "Properties."
- In the "Properties" window, click the word "Recording"
- Click OK at the bottom of the screen
- This will display the Recording Control. Try
lowering the volume bar for the Microphone setting.
- Read through the User Guide or Wimba's FAQ page.