Athabasca University

Athabasca University


Your Question: When will my tax receipt be issued

Our Response: When will my tax receipt be issued?

A T2202A will be available through myAU to all eligible students at the end of February each year.

More information on the Tuition and Education Tax Credit can be found in the Calendar. All tuition amounts must be paid in full for the tax year before you can view the T2202A form.

See more: What is a T2202A?