Your Question: How do I reset my password?
Our Response: How do I reset my password?
Changing your password
- Login to myAU.
- On the "Student Home" tab, scroll down to Manage Your Student Record.
- Click on "Change Your Password."
- Enter your current and new passwords.
- Enter the response for your challenge question.
- Click "Submit" to complete your changes
Reset your password using the password change utility. You will need to enter your Student ID, name and birth date.
Your Student ID can be retrieved by calling the Information Center at 1-800-788-9041 or 1-780-675-6100 (outside North America).
Updated February 03 2016 by Web Strategy, University Relations