Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Who can I talk to about my tutor?
If you have any questions or concerns about your tutor, contact Learning Services Tutorial, who may be able to address some issues immediately, such as tutor availability, technical problems, or compliance with academic service standards.
If you would like Learning Services Tutorial to contact your tutor on your behalf, you must provide permission by submitting a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your written permission has been received, Learning Services Tutorial will work collaboratively with the Academic Coordinator and your tutor to resolve your concern.
You may also be interested in:
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I request a transcript?
- Can I request an extension?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.