Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I view my grades online?
To view your individual assignments, exam marks, or final grades online, log into myAU and then select the "Check Your Grades" option under Student Record in the left-hand navigation menu.
If you have questions about your grades, contact your course assistant (i.e., tutor, academic expert, etc.) or AU's Information Centre.
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When do your courses start?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
- How do I request a transcript?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.