Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I request a transcript?
Requests for Athabasca University transcripts can be made online through myAU or by submitting a Transcript Request Form to the Academic Records unit of the Office of the Registrar by either fax or mail.
To request a transcript online, log into myAU and then select the "Request Transcripts" option under Student Record in the left-hand navigation menu. This service allows you to preview and print your transcript before it gets sent to the destination that you have specified.
Transcript Request Options
You may request that a transcript be sent to either yourself or a third party, via mail, courier, or fax (priority transcript service). There is a fee associated with both the courier and fax options.
More information about transcript requests can be found in Section 7.11 of the Calendar.
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When do your courses start?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
- How do I request a transcript?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.