Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I change my student information?
Changes to your student information can be made online through myAU or by emailing the Academic Records unit at email@example.com.
To change your information online, log into myAU and then select the “Change Your Personal Information" option under Student Record in the left-hand navigation menu.
If you require further assistance, contact the Information Centre at 1-800-788-9041 or email the Academic Records unit at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When do your courses start?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
- How do I request a transcript?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.