Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Do you have an appeals process?
Students may appeal decisions and actions including
- grade assignment, evaluation and assessment of transfer credits,
- institutional policies and procedures which do not directly impact assignment of grades, and
- assignment of penalties resulting from decisions made under the Student Academic Misconduct Policy.
Appeals can be submitted to the Office of the Registrar through the online appeals form.
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I request a transcript?
- What is Athabasca University's ranking in Canada?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.