Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How much does a program cost?
After paying your initial non-refundable application fee, there are no program-specific costs for undergraduate programs. Simply pay for courses as you register for them. To estimate the total cost for your program, use the course fee calculator to find out your cost for a three-credit course, and multiply that by the number of courses required for your program. For example, a Bachelor of Arts requires 120 credits, or 40 three-credit courses.
See more: What are your fees?
Graduate program costs vary, as outlined on the website for that particular program.
- How fast can I complete a course?
- What are your fees?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- How do I transfer credit?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- Can I request an extension?
- When do your courses start?
- Am I eligible for a course refund?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.