Ask a Question

Questions? Ask AU

Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.

Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"

Our closest match to your question:

Who can I contact if I am having problems in my course?

If you are having difficulties with your individualized study course content, procedures, or assignments, contact your tutor. Your tutor's contact information is found in your course tutor letter, found under 'My Letters' in myAU. They are responsible for providing individual instruction, assignment marking, and general support.

For questions about Faculty of Business courses, contact the Student Support Centre.

If you are have a problem with your printed course materials (for example, missing or incorrect materials), email the Course Materials Production Department.

For questions pertaining to exams, contact the Examination Services Unit at

If you are having technical difficulties accessing course materials or other online services provided by Athabasca University, contact the Computing Services IT Help Desk.

If you are having difficulties with your course such as trouble with study skills, exam anxiety, or time management, contact Counseling Services.

For other issues, contact the Information Centre.