Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
When will my tax receipt be issued?
A T2202A will be available through myAU to all eligible students at the end of February each year.
More information on the Tuition and Education Tax Credit can be found in the Calendar. All tuition amounts must be paid in full for the tax year before you can view the T2202A form.
See more: What is a T2202A?
- How do I redo a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I request a transcript?
- When do your courses start?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.