Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
Athabasca University offers undergraduate and graduate courses and programs in areas such as business, science, information technology, arts, nursing, and human resources. For your convenience, we offer our courses in online, distance, and group study formats.
If Athabasca University does not have the course that you are looking for, the Canadian Virtual University (CVU) may be able to help. Our partnership with CVU means that AU students can choose from any of the distance courses at a partner university without paying for a letter of permission or visiting student fee. You may use these courses to complete an Athabasca University program, if the course meets program requirements. Find out more about CVU courses and programs at the CVU website.
You may also be interested in:
- How do I register for a course?
- What courses do you offer that relate to broadcasts on Access Television?
- Do you offer high school courses?
- Do you offer any classroom courses?
- What programs does Athabasca University offer?
- In what languages are your courses offered?
- Do you offer online courses?
- Do you offer e-class?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- What are your fees?
- What is block transfer credit?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I request a transcript?
- When do your courses start?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.