Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
What are your fees?
Our courses are pay-as-you-go. Pay for each course only when you register for it, and our undergraduate course fees include all textbooks and materials, and access to a tutor or support centre. All course fees must be paid in full when you register.
Depending on where you are located and your level of study, your course fees will vary.
See more: How much does a program cost?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- What are your fees?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- How do I transfer credit?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- Can I request an extension?
- When do your courses start?
- Am I eligible for a course refund?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.