Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
What are the Student Support Centre's hours?
The Student Support Centre is available to answer your calls Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM MST and Sundays, 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM MST.
If you are enrolled in a course with Athabasca University and have the Student Support Centre as your tutor, you may contact the Centre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 1-800-468-6531.
- How do I redo a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I request a transcript?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I reenroll/reactivate my student status?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.