Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
What are Athabasca University's hours?
Most AU support services are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain Time).
We are open Monday-Friday throughout the year, except statutory holidays and between Christmas and New Year's.
Students with course end dates of December 31st can find more information about exam scheduling allowances in the Examinations and Grades section of the Calendar.
For information on tutor availability outside of normal AU hours, contact your course tutor or student support centre, as outlined in your letter accessible in myAU.
You may also be interested in:
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I request a transcript?
- Can I request an extension?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.