Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I reset my password?
Changing your password
- Login to myAU.
- On the "Student Home" tab, scroll down to Manage Your Student Record.
- Click on "Change Your Password."
- Enter your current and new passwords.
- Enter the response for your challenge question.
- Click "Submit" to complete your changes
Reset your password using the password change utility. You will need to enter your Student ID, name and birth date.
Your Student ID can be retrieved by calling the Information Center at 1-800-788-9041 or 1-780-675-6100 (outside North America).
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I transfer credit?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- How do I request a transcript?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.