Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I reenroll/reactivate my student status?
Students are considered 'inactive' if they have not registered in an
Athabasca University course:
- within 12 months of their last course contract end date or date of withdrawal,
- within 12 months of the most recent admissions entry term,
- or on a Letter of Permission within 12 months of either of the above dates.
To become reinstated as an active student:
- Log into myAU.
- Click on "change program" in the Manage Your Program section and complete the form to reactivate your status as either a program or non-program student. No application fee is required, but if you are having an evaluation completed, you may be required to pay the transfer credit evaluation fee.
If this is your first time logging in to myAU, your password will be your birthday in the format of YYYYMMDD.
If you have lost your Student ID, please contact the Information Centre.
- How fast can I complete a course?
- What are your fees?
- What is block transfer credit?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I request a transcript?
- When do your courses start?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.