Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I redo a course?
Students are permitted one registration and one re-registration in each individualized study course. You may re-register in an undergraduate course provided you are eligible to register in the current revision and that you have not previously re-registered in the course. If the current course revision has changed from your original registration, you will be required to pay the learning resources fee.
In order to carry forward any completed coursework, you must first obtain written approval from the course professor/course coordinator. Approval to carry forward completed coursework is at the discretion of the course professor/coordinator. To carry the results forward, you must re-register in the course within one year from the course contract end date of your original registration.
More information on re-registration can be found in the AU Policy Manual.
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- How do I transfer credit?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I request a transcript?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.