Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
How do I apply to Athabasca University?
You can become an undergraduate student at any time — admission, program enrolment and course registration for undergraduate studies are open year-round. To apply, simply complete the Undergraduate Application, and pay the one-time (non-refundable) application fee. You can either enrol in a program or just take some courses as a non-program student.
For graduate studies, application procedures and schedules differ from program to program. Review the procedures specific to the program you wish to apply for before beginning an application.
Some graduate areas allow students to take courses as non-program students.
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- When do your courses start?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
- What programs or courses does Athabasca University offer?
- How do I request a transcript?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.