Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Do you offer business courses and programs?
The Faculty of Business provides special courses and programs to help you meet the requirements for designation as a Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Accountant (CA), or Certified General Accountant (CGA).
If you are looking for business courses to help complete your degree at another university, Athabasca University's School Faculty of Business is here to help you succeed on your terms.
Student advisors within the Faculty of Business help current and prospective students to
- Plan a program
- Clarify what courses remain in their program
- Understand evaluation results and applicable transfer credit
- Understand different programs and select a program and courses
For more information, visit the Faculty of Business website or contact the Faculty of Business by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-468-6531 (toll-free anywhere in Canada or the United States).
You may also be interested in:
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I transfer credit?
- How do I withdraw from a course?
- When do your courses start?
- How do I request a transcript?
- Can I request an extension?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.