Questions? Ask AU
Get real-time answers to common questions about AU, including fees, admissions, courses, programs, transcripts, and exams.
Ask in the form of a question, such as "When do your courses start?"
Our closest match to your question:
Am I eligible for a course refund?
Generally, you will be eligible for a tuition refund, minus a $152 processing fee, if you withdraw within the first 30 days of the course. No tuition refunds are issued if you withdraw more than 30 days after your course start date.
In order to potentially be eligible for a refund, you must formally withdraw from the course. To do this, either log in to myAU and complete the withdrawal process for the course, or complete and send in a Course Withdrawal Request form.
You may also be eligible for a refund of the learning resource fee.
- How do I redo a course?
- How do I apply to Athabasca University?
- What are your fees?
- How fast can I complete a course?
- Can I request an extension?
- How do I transfer credit?
- What are your admission requirements?
- How do I request a transcript?
- When do your courses start?
- How long does it take to complete a course?
Open House Webinars
Interested in becoming a student? Join one of our free monthly open house webinars and see how Athabasca University can help you meet your educational goals.